firstname.lastname@example.org | +49 (0)211 66 88 78 137
Rent out your holiday home successfully!
atraveo is part of the e-domizil group, one of the largest holiday home providers in Europe with an extensive distribution network. With just one registration as an owner, your holiday home will not only be presented on atraveo, but on the entire e-domizil network!
Your holiday home on these online-portals (among others):
+ over a thousand more partner websites and more than 9,000 travel agencies!
At a glance: Booking procedure
3. RENTAL FEE
It works as simple as that
1. Non-binding registration
In a quick run-through of our owner area, you enter the essential key data of your holiday home and get a first impression of the possibilities. After the free registration you will have access to a lot more functions to optimize the presentation of your holiday home.
2. Marketing starts
If you are satisfied with the presentation and have provided all the necessary information, we will put your holiday home online. All you have to do is to confirm incoming bookings from now on. We take care of the communication with the guests as well as the payment processing.
3. Generate rental income
You will receive your rental income, minus our fee, by bank transfer one week before the guests' arrival. And best of all: We guarantee payment even in the event of cancellation by the guest!
Sounds simple? It is!
In summary: Your advantages as a holiday home owner with e-domizil
✔️ Easy renting without risk
We not only take care of the active marketing, but also the complete booking and payment process, so that you only have to hand over the keys to the guests upon arrival. You receive your rental income on time before arrival - pro rata even in the event of a cancellation by the guests!
✔️ Marketing with wide outreach
Thanks to our distribution network with established brands and strong partners and our goal-driven advertising efforts, you reach reliable holiday guests from all over Europe.
✔️ Free registration & fair conditions
Registration, marketing, service and the use of the owner area are completely free of charge. Only in case of a successfully placed booking, we will charge a fee on the rental price, which we retain automatically from the customer payment.
✔️ Full control without exclusive binding
You are free to use your holiday home yourself or to rent it out via other channels. You can even use the e-domizil owner area free of charge to manage your other bookings! You also set your own rental prices - just the way you like it.
✔️ We are there for you
Our owner service team is personally on hand to offer you advice and support with bookings, optimizing the presentation of your holiday home and in all other concerns.
Our online owner area is designed perfectly for the online renting of holiday homes and is available to you with the full range of functions – of course free of charge.
- Access your holiday home presentation and bookings at any time and from anywhere - both on your desktop PC and mobile via your tablet or smartphone.
- Create as many holiday home presentations as you like via one account and combine several accommodations into property groups.
- Upload up to 60 photos per holiday home and store description texts in several languages.
- Use a wide range of options for ideal pricing.
- Set minimum rental periods and arrival days flexibly.
- Store easily all information about the arrival, which are automatically sent to your guests.
- Manage also your bookings you get via other channels.
- Synchronize the calendar of your holiday home via iCal. Here you can find a helpful instruction on how to use iCal.
- Link the owner area easily with the vacancy and booking interface of a channel manager.
- Benefit from a lot of contextual tips and tricks.
No matter what your concern is, we will be happy to help you:
As a registered owner, you can access your owner area here. If you are not logged in directly, please click on "Log in" again in the top right-hand corner in the next step. If you have forgotten your password, you can request a new one in the next step.