- your holiday house
- other holiday homes
- your location
- other locations
The 'Zonnehuis' is located in the middle of the park, on a quiet dead-end street. The garden is adjacent to a fish-rich canal. The kitchen is fully equipped and a dishwasher and a washing machine are available. Pets are welcome.
It's a nice and spacious house with sliding glass doors. The house is about 80 square meters. Two bedrooms are upstairs, one has a balcony. On the ground floor, there are the third bedroom, the bathroom, and toilet. In the bathroom is a walk-in shower. The bathroom and the toilet are separated rooms. The living room has a fully equipped integrated kitchenette. There is a dishwasher available. You can bbq on the terrace. The house is less than 50 meters from the playground of the complex. There is (NL) Kabel tv.
Grilling is possible, but there is no bbq available.
- There are 3 playgrounds: there is a playground on the beach, a playground with a bouncy castle and a playground in the bungalow park “De Skâns”.
- Within walking distance there is a 300 meter long sandy- and grass beach.
- For small groceries, there is a little supermarket. There is also a snackbar, a pizzeria, a snackbar at the beach and 3 restaurants (two with a view at the Lauwersmeer)
- Next to the bungalow park is a marina where you can rent boats, surfboards or bicycles.
- You can play golf at Pitch & Putt in Esonstad.
In the area
- Close to the park is a sailing / surfing school with a beautiful beach.
- In the nearby Frisian village Anjum are restaurants, a Rabobank with an ATM and the supermarket "Coop".
- The nearby National Park Lauwersmeer is a paradise for fishermen, water sports enthusiasts, nature lovers, hikers and cyclists.
- For dog lovers there is a dog beach in Lauwersoog (Strandweg 9976 VS) and a forest (Ballastplaatbos).
- You can take a boat trip on the Lauwersmeer or spot seals on the Wadden Sea.
- We recommend a visit to the beautiful old city of Dokkum. Enjoy the Bolwerken, shops and terraces.
- There are miles of sandy beaches on the islands Ameland and Schiermonnikoog. There is a good timetable to reach the islands by ferry.
- Do you like to walk and do you want to relax? Then visit the fishing village of Paesens-Moddergat on the seawall.
- Approx. 80 m²
- 6 persons
- total number of floors in the building: 2
- 3 bedrooms
- year of construction 1994
- 1 bathroom
- year of renovation 2015
- 450 m² size of property
- angling spot approx. 500 m
- bars/clubs/going out approx. 1 km
- train station approx. 17 km
- airport approx. 70 km
- golf course approx. 1.5 km
- grocery store approx. 500 m
- sea approx. 2 km
- nearest stop (public transport) approx. 300 m
- Riding facility approx. 3 km
- cafés/restaurants approx. 500 m
- sandy beach approx. 1.2 km
- swimming pool approx. 10 km
- lake approx. 500 m
- beach approx. 800 m
- tennis court approx. 1 km
- water sports approx. 500 m
- grass beach approx. 500 m
bedrooms 1 - 2
- 2 single beds (0.90 m width)
bedrooms 3 - 4
- 2 single beds (0.90 m width)
- queen-size bed (1.40 m width)
- child's bed/ baby's cot
- cable TV
- freezer compartment
- electric stove
- coffee machine
- electric kettle
- vaccum cleaner
- pets are allowed (max. 2)
- Wireless Internet (Wifi) in part
- Total of private car parking spaces
Special feature of this property
- Top Host 2021
According to consumption: gas according to consumption (mandatory), energy costs according to consumption (mandatory)
Visitor's tax and security deposit: visitor's tax inclusive, security deposit EUR 100.00 (mandatory, payable at location)
General terms and conditions of provider
50% of the rental price if cancellation is made up to the 35th day prior to arrival
80% of the rental price if cancellation is made up to the 2nd day prior to arrival
95% of the rental price if cancellation is made on the day of arrival
The cancellation costs amount to at least EUR 40.
USD 708 / week
Price on request
USD 717 / week