Mondays to Fridays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. , Saturdays 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (CET)
Current Travel Information
2/3Vacation with your dog
Austria | With these holiday houses it is explicitely allowed to bring pets so that your faithful four legged friend can also enjoy a relaxing and eventful holiday.
Per week from USD 353show 4,643 offers
This farmhouse in Vorarlberg offers ample space for up to nine holidaymakers.3/3Travel together on holiday
Austria | Would you like to travel with the entire family and spend an undisturbed time in an own holiday house? These holiday houses in Austria can accommodate up to 10 people!
Per week from USD 500show 1,388 offers
How about a holiday home in the National Park Hohe Tauern this summer?
Spread over 1800 square kilometers and bordering the Austrian provinces of Carinthia, Salzburgerland and the Tirol, the Hohe Tauern National Park is the second largest park in Europe, and home to the country's highest peaks, along with waterfalls, glaciers, and crags. Summer is a good time to visit the region, whose natural wonders were formed during the Ice Ages. Holiday homes and holiday houses are plentiful here, so you'll have plenty of options no matter when you go.
The area's biggest attraction is without a doubt Austria's highest mountain, the Grossglockner, towering at 3798 meters above sea level.The longest glacial tongue in Austria, the Pasterze lies just below. These peaks can be reached by taking the Grossglockner High-Alpine Road, where visitors often rent telescopes to watch the area's nimble-footed ibex and marmots in action. The sight of cattle grazing peacfeully on alpine pastures charms both kids and photographers. If you aren't much of a hiker, no problem -- the efficient Gastein cable cars transport visitors in minutes from the Gastein Valley in Salzburgerland right up to the high-alpine terrain.
Culture and Activities
The Gastein Valley celebrates with much pomp numerous folk customs and festivals cultivated for centuries. The Harvest Festival in August sees the locals of the valley turn up in their finest costumes to enjoy music all night long. Kids are not forgotten at the festival as they enjoy Punch and Judy shows as well as chances to bake bread in mountain huts. Taking part by taking advantage of a homey atmosphere via a holiday rental, in a holiday house, holiday apartment, or other holiday home, completes the picture. Be sure to sample "Schafbratl," a traditional mutton roast and popular local dish. Sports lovers have heaps to choose from -- there's archery, volleyball, fishing, paragliding, climbing, riding, gold-panning, and even yoga and meditation. (What's a better place to relax and contemplate than the mountains?) The National Park Hohe Tauern is a splendid destination, so book those holiday rentals today. The ibex is waiting.
Bramberg am Wildkogel, Hohe Tauern National Park
Holiday home for max. 8 personsProperty no. 2160037
+ 5 moreApprox. 120 m², 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher, parking areaThere are 5 further property types with 5 accommodations for this complex
- Rental price on request Holiday apartment for max. 2 persons, approx. 55 m², 1 bedroom, property no. 2160031 Preview
- Rental price on request Studio for max. 2 persons, approx. 35 m², property no. 2160035 Preview
- Rental price on request Holiday apartment for max. 4 persons, approx. 80 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 2160032 Preview
- Rental price on request Holiday apartment for max. 8 persons, approx. 120 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 2160033 Preview
- Rental price on request Holiday apartment for max. 10 persons, approx. 130 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 2160034 Preview
Neukirchen am Großvenediger, Hohe Tauern National Park
Holiday home for max. 8 personsProperty no. 2160195
+ 4 morefrom USD 1,273for 1 weekApprox. 85 m², 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pets are allowed (max. 2), satellite TV, Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher, sauna, parking areaThere are 4 further property types with 4 accommodations for this complex
- from USD 1,065/week Holiday home for max. 4 persons, approx. 65 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 2160197 Preview
- from USD 633/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 100 m², 2 bedrooms, property no. 2160193 Preview
- from USD 680/week Holiday apartment for max. 6 persons, approx. 100 m², 3 bedrooms, property no. 2160194 Preview
- from USD 1,497/week Holiday home for max. 8 persons, approx. 125 m², 4 bedrooms, property no. 2160196 Preview
Unterkrimml, Hohe Tauern National Park
Holiday apartment for max. 4 personsProperty no. 2160153
+ 2 morefrom USD 571for 1 weekApprox. 55 m², 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, pets not allowed, satellite TV, Wifi, dishwasher, parking area